Most kids I know love science! The more hands-on the activities there are, the better! Here are the best homeschool science resources I’ve used with my kids to keep that love of learning alive.
Rabbit Trails through Science: A Literature Based Nature Curriculum
Rabbit Trails has gained a new subject… Science! Hands on, literature based science lessons, all focused on amazing nature studies. Let’s learn more about Rabbit Trails through Science.
- Beautiful Nature Journals for HomeschoolersI’ve been reading and hearing a lot about nature journals lately. I decided to look into it myself to see what all the hype was about and now I totally get it! The amazing nature lessons that come along with journaling are quite extraordinary. Nature journals are the perfect addition[Read more]
- Free Science Lesson About FirefliesSome of my most fond childhood memories are from when I was out in my backyard, old jar in hand with holes poked through the top. We would wait for twilight and jump for joy at the first twinkling of the fireflies in our yard! Lightning bugs, fireflies… no matter[Read more]
- Free Nature Study About SpringSpring is here and it is a season of new life. A season that brings sprouts up from the ground and where all of the beautiful green will be coming back to the earth. When thinking of spring, I started thinking of starting our garden and decided that that’s just[Read more]
- Go down the Rabbit Trail with this free winter unit study!Nature studies are a fantastic addition to your homeschool. Just because it’s cold out doesn’t mean this can’t continue! Whether you’re heading out to explore the outdoors this winter, or wanting to study this season from the comfort of your own home, this free winter unit study will have everything[Read more]
- Free Rabbit Trails Constellation Study and Constellation Cards PrintableWe traveled to space last month and learned all about the stars during our constellation study. Constellations have always been something I wanted to learn about, so I was thrilled to take this journey along with my kids! Here are the books, crafts, and exploration we did about constellations (and[Read more]
- Three Reasons Why Online Homeschool Science Classes for High Schoolers Will Save Your Sanity!Why is having an online homeschool science class for high schoolers so important to me? When it comes to teaching high school, I don’t know about you, but I become a pile of nerves. This stuff actually counts! These grades will be on our kids transcripts and I want to[Read more]
- Unit Study About the MoonThe 50th Anniversary for the Apollo 11 moon landing is coming up, so it was the perfect excuse to create a moon study. The moon is no longer a mystery to us since space exploration has given us an inside look. Here are some books, a STEM project, and moon[Read more]
- Spring Activities for Your Early Elementary HomeschoolerSpring is in the air! Do you feel it? All around I see the signs of spring, from the trees turning green to the butterflies fluttering by. I knew it was time to incorporate some lessons about spring into our homeschool, so I put together some spring activities for early[Read more]
- Ten STEM Science Activities for KidsSTEM science is one of our favorite things to study in our homeschool. Except, we don’t typically study it, per se. And my kids don’t usually even realize they’re learning. Here’s how we use STEM science projects in our homeschool and how you can make STEM science fun for your[Read more]
There you have it! Some of my very favorite homeschool science resources for you to use in your homeschool. Be sure to join my online homeschool community to stay up to date with my newest favorite resrouces!