Many homeschool families dread the subject of MATH. I get it, not everyone loves math. But we all need to incorporate math into our children’s education somehow. Here are the best homeschool math curriculum resources I’ve found so far!
- Getting hands on with math: A Review of Exploring Creation with Mathematics from ApologiaWe have been through so many different math curriculum options over the years. I have been looking for a homeschool math curriculum that included short lessons, hands on activities, an easy parent guide, and a physical workbook for my kids to work in for years. I had only found curriculum[Read more]
- Learning About Math Through Picture BooksI love finding unique ways to include picture books in our homeschool. A friend of mine recently asked if I would ever create a math curriculum and my immediate response was, “I won’t touch math with a ten foot pole!” Then I started thinking of all of the amazing math[Read more]
- Why Saxon Math is my FAVORITE math curriculum!This math is, hands down, the best homeschool math curriculum of all time. We’ve tried a hand full of others and keep going back to this. Why is this math curriculum so much better than the others?
- Online Games to Get Kids Excited About Math!My six year old dreads math. Even with exciting curriculum, it’s probably his least favorite subject. When we found Splash Math for Homeschoolers, his entire tune changed. Not only does he beg to play Splash Math, but I have to pry him away from the computer because he loves it[Read more]
- Online Math Curriculum for the Entire FamilyI’ve been looking all over for an online math curriculum that we can use that will help take something off of my plate. Something that won’t take all day to accomplish, but that my kids will still be learning everything they need to know. CTCMath gave me everything I needed[Read more]
Math doesn’t have to be boring!
With these resources I know you’ll be cruising through your homeschool math curriculum this year! I’d love to know what your favorites have been as well. Come join me and chat with us over in my online homeschool community!
2 thoughts on “The Best Homeschool Math Curriculum of All Time”
Thank you so much for this post! As we enter our first year of homeschooling, one of my biggest struggles has been deciding which math curriculum to use for my very rambunctious, kinesthetic learner. I’ve been stuck between saxon and singapore and after this review, we’re definitely going to give saxon a try!
Awesome!! I’m so glad that this was helpful to you!! Happy learning!