Looking for ways to keep your homeschool organized? I got ya covered with this ultimate list of homeschool planning resources!
- The Best Homeschool Life PlannerI’ve dreamed of keeping a beautiful bullet journal planner for years. I swoon over examples of gorgeous pages, wishing I could have the same. Then, my reality comes crashing down when I realize my journal would look like a 4 year old made it. That’s when I created The Best[Read more]
- A Homeschool Planning Guide to Help Simplify Your LifeHomeschool planning. Some of us love it, some of us hate it. Either way, it can be overwhelming to sit down and plan for your homeschool! What if I told you that you can get a homeschool planning guide to help walk you through it? Take away the overwhelm, the[Read more]
- Ditching Our Homeschool PlanSchool has been going steady for weeks now. We’re in a groove. Or, are we? I had a plan when we started. Then life happened, like it always does. Our schedules got busy. We may have added in more activities than we should have. So, I ditched our homeschool plan.[Read more]
- How to Plan Your Homeschool DaySo, let’s talk planning. The question I was asked the most when I brought up starting a homeschool blog with my friends was, “How do you plan your day?” So, let’s dig into it, and some of the other methods of homeschool planning.
- Free Homeschool Planner PrintableWhat’s better than a FREE homeschool planner printable?! Who here likes to plan?! Guess what?! I don’t! I’m not a planner. Not when it comes to writing paper plans. I know how many assignments my kids need to do for each subject each week, so I just make sure they[Read more]
Homeschool planning resources
So there you have it, my ultimate list of planning resources available for your homeschool! Would you like more homeschool support and encouragement? Come hang out with my online homeschool community!