Traditional, Classical, Charlotte Mason … Oh My!! Are the many homeschool methods a bit overwhelming? How do you know which homeschool method is right for your family? Here is everything you need to know about choosing the right homeschool method, with a focus on some fun homeschooling methods included.
- Why Year Round Homeschooling May Be A Great Option For Your FamilyEvery year in our early years of homeschooling I would get burnt out. And every year I would start counting down to summer vacation. I would start to stress about getting all of our curriculum done in time and the joy would just vanish from our home. After years of[Read more]
- Minimalist HomeschoolingI never would have thought of us as minimalist homeschoolers. We’ve enjoyed a relaxed approach to homeschooling, but are we really minimalists? The answer is an absolute yes, but its not because we live small in an RV. You can find minimalism in different areas of life, and I’m going[Read more]
- Relaxed HomeschoolingYour methods don’t fit in with your traditional homeschooling friends. You may dabble in Charlotte Mason, but don’t follow it to a T. You don’t unschool because you use curriculum, but you love being able to use real world resources. Does any of this sound like you? If so, you[Read more]
- Simple ideas for how to create a morning basketHaving a morning basket is all the rage in the homeschool world right now, it seems. But, what is a morning basket? And why do you need to add this to your homeschool? Here are some great morning basket ideas to get you started!
- Your Guide to 6 Different Homeschooling MethodsWhat are the different homeschooling methods? I feel like I’m asked this same question by every new person I meet when they find out we homeschool. It defines us as homeschoolers, it helps us choose the type of curriculum we use, and it can also help us find our homeschool[Read more]
- Independent Study Homeschool Curriculum for Busy FamiliesAre you super busy? Maybe you have multiple kids in multiple age ranges you’re trying to homeschool. Maybe you work part or full time. Maybe you are involved in a lot of different activities outside of your home. Can you do all of of this and still homeschool your kids?[Read more]
Choosing the Right Homeschool Method
There, now don’t you feel SO much better about choosing a Homeschool Method for your family?? Keep in mind that is OK to change the method that you are using if it is not working out well for your learners!
Do you follow relaxed homeschooling? Join my online homeschool community and let’s chat about it!