Homeschool mom friend, if you are struggling, please know that you are not alone. I’ve been there. I’ve wanted to quit. I’ve felt like a failure. I’ve needed a reset and a refresh. And that is exactly what you’ll find in the blog posts in this list. So grab your coffee, take a deep breath and join me in soaking in all the encouragement for a successful homeschool!
- When you hit the homeschool slumpWe’ve all been there. We have a cold, a headache, or we simply don’t feel our best. We wonder how we’re ever going to get through these lessons without our head exploding. What do you do when the homeschool lessons need done, but you can’t imagine doing anything else than[Read more]
- Why did God call me to be a homeschool mom?There’s a new stigma in the world of motherhood. The stigma of not doing enough as a mom. Why is there the constant pressure to be doing all-of-the-things instead of the most important thing? Why am I called to be a homeschool mom?
- The Top 10 Supplies Every Homeschool Mom Needs in Her LifeHaving homeschooled for over seven years now, I feel like I have a pretty good idea of my very favorite items to make homeschooling easier on me. I’ve compiled them all together for you so that you can have all of my must haves in one place. Here are my[Read more]
- Being a homeschool mom doesn’t mean I have to be super momThere’s a stigma out there that homeschool moms can do it all. We teach our kids. We have all the patience in the world. We keep our houses tidy. We always have a gourmet meal on the table. But, the truth is, being a homeschool mom doesn’t mean I have[Read more]
- When you feel like a homeschool mom failureI sent my husband a text today. It said, “I’m signing them up for public school!!” Oh yes, I went there. I was so fed up. I was done parenting. Shoot, I was done adulting! I felt like a homeschool mom failure.
- Five Easy Self Care Ideas for Homeschool MomsI am super guilty of not getting the self care that I need. I always see pictures of women who spend the day at the spa, go out for pedicures, or even spend a weekend away from home. These are all great ways of getting self care, but they’re not[Read more]
- You cannot mom on an empty cup…it’s okay to say NO.Have you tried momming on an empty cup? You know, when you’re so exhausted but you still do all.of.the.things? It’s okay to say NO!
Encouragement for a Successful Homeschool
I hope you are finding yourself encouraged and energized. There are so many fantastic resources available to us. For more encouragement for a successful homeschool, join my online homeschool community!