I think we all strive to do something fun, yet educational, over the summer. Something that’s not too heavy, but will keep the creative juices flowing in our kids. Something that’s enjoyable, yet simple enough to not feel like school. We don’t want to lose all of that momentum we’ve built up all school year, right?!
Journey Down the Rabbit Trail Membership is the perfect thing for your summer! In June will be focusing on Carole Boston Weatherford and her amazing books on Black History to celebrate Juneteenth. Take a trip to Congo Square, learn about Harriet Tubman, Fannie Lou Hamer, and, of course, Juneteenth. Weatherford’s books have made such an impression on me and my kids, and I’m hoping they do the same to you!
Then, we will continue down the Rabbit Trail over the summer by getting a glimpse of Leo Lionni’s mixed media art and enjoy the beautiful stories of Robert McCloskey. Friend, the membership is so much more than just another lesson. It’s a way to bring joy to your home and learning in a way that doesn’t even feel like school.
Here’s what one of our members has to say:
“I love that the membership provides a lesson for the entire family. It brings beauty to our homeschool that actually keeps everyone interested.”Anna P.
What all is included in the membership? I’m glad you asked!
- A full Rabbit Trails lesson on the author/illustrator of the month that covers ALL subjects (language arts, poetry, history/geography, math, and science)
- A Bible study, including verse cards
- A beautiful lesson planning calendar all laid out for you
- A read aloud of the main book
- Exclusive members only 20% off coupon code for ALL other Rabbit Trails products
- A giveaway where you can win $15 to Starbucks, Thriftbooks, Dunkin Donuts, or Amazon.
I can’t wait for you to join my community in this way and let Rabbit Trails bless your family this summer!
While you’re here, be sure to join my Online Homeschool Community!